Warforged Psychic Warrior 6
LE Medium Living Construct
Listen 1, Spot 1
17 (+4 armour +3 shield)
34 (6 HD)
Melee +1 Lucky Hand Axe
+9 (1d6+6 x3)
Atk Options Shield Bash
-+1 Lucky Hand Axe
+5 (1d6+6 x3) and +1 Large Spiked Heartening Steel Shield Bash
-1 (1d6+3 x2).
-+1 Lucky Hand Axe
+9 (3d6+6 x3)
Bite of the Wolf
+7 (1d8 + 2d6 x2), costs 1pp/6 mins
Special Actions Refocus
This is a move action that provokes an attack of opportunity. The concentration DC is 20.
Spell-Like Abilities Mummified Eyes
The grafted creature can use the Eyebite
spell as a 12th level caster twice per day (save DC 19).
Powers Known 1st
Biofeedback, Bite of the Wolf, Expansion, Stomp.
Body Adjustment, Hustle.
Str 16, Dex 11, Con 12, Int 10, Wis 13, Cha 8
SQ Composite Plating
The plating used to build the Warforged provides a +2 armour bonus to AC. This effect is not natural armour and does not stack with other effects which give an armour bonus (except natural armour). The Composite Plating occupies the same space on the body as armour or a robe, and thus a Warforged cannot wear armour or a set of magical robes. Composite Plating also gives a 5% Arcane Spell Failure chance.
When a critical hit or sneak attack is scored on a Warforged there is a 25% chance that the critical hit or sneak attack is negated and the damage is instead rolled normally.
Living Construct Traits
- Living Constructs have a constitution score.
- A Living Construct does not have low-light or dark-vision.
- A Living Construct is not immune to mind-influencing effects. - Immunity to poison, sleep effects, paralysis, disease, nausea, fatigue, exhaustion and energy drain.
- A Living Construct cannot heal damage naturally.
- A Living Construct is subject to critical hits, effects requiring a Fort save, death from massive damage, nonleathal damage, stunning, ability damage, ability damage, ability drain and death effects or necromancy effects.
- A Living Construct can use the run action.
- A Living Construct can be affected by spells that target living creatures as well as those that can target constructs. Spells from the healing subschool provide only half effect to a Living Construct.
- A Living Construct responds slightly differently from other living creatures when reduced to 0 hit points. A Living Construct with 0 hit points is disabled, just like a living creature. He can only take a single move action or standard action in each round, but strenuous activity does not risk further injury. When his hit points are less than 0 and greater than -10, a Living Construct is inert. He is unconscious and helpless, and he cannot perform any actions. However, an inert Living Construct does not lose additional hit points unless more damage is delt to him, as with a living creature that is stable.
- Can be raised or resurrected.
- Does not need to eat, sleep or breathe, but can still benefit from the effects of consumable spells and magic item such as Heroes' Feast and potions.
- Does not need to sleep, but must rest for 8 hours before preparing spells.
Improved Shield Bash, Psionic Meditation, Psionic Weapon, Two Weapon Fighting, Weapon Focus (Hand Axe), Weapon Specialization (Hand Axe)
Concentration 9, Knowledge (Arcana) 2, Knowledge (Psionics) 2, Knowledge (Undead) 2, Listen 1, Search 2, Spot 1
Enchanted Composite Plating +2, +1 Large Spiked Heartening
Steel Shield, +1 Lucky
Hand Axe, Concentration Shards
+6 (2), Knowledge (Undead) Shards
+1 (6), Lantern & Oil, Dagger, 50' Hemp Rope & 3 Sacks.