Aquatic Elf Ranger
Aquatic Elf Ranger 6
CG Medium Humanoid (Elf, Aquaitc)
Superior Low-Light Vision; Listen +6, Spot +5
18 (+5 armor, +3 Dex), flat-footed 15, touch 13
30 (6 HD)
30 ft., Swim 40 ft.
+1 trident +8/+3 (1d8+4) and mwk trident +8/+3 (1d8+1)Ranged
+1 trident +8 (1d8+4)
Two-Weapon Fighting, Improved Two-Weapon Fighting, Oversized Two-Weapon Fighting
CL 3rd (DC 11+spell level)
1st - Calm Animals, Resist Energy
Str 16, Dex 16, Con 12, Int 8, Wis 12, Cha 8
Aquatic Elf Traits
Endurance, Improved Two-Weapon Fighting, Oversized Two-Weapon Fighting, Skill Focus (Survival), Track, Two-Weapon Fighting, Weapon Focus (Trident)
Listen +6, Search +8, Spot +5, Survival +13
+1 Mithral Shirt, +1 Trident, Mwk Trident
Aquatic Elf Traits (Ex.):
- Immunity to sleep spells and effects, and a +2 racial saving throw bonus against enchantment spells or effects. (Not reflected in the saving throw modifiers given here.)
- Superior low-light vision.
- Weapon Proficiency: Elves are automatically proficient with the longsword, rapier, longbow, composite longbow, shortbow, and composite shortbow.
- +2 racial bonus on Listen, Search, and Spot checks. An elf who merely passes within 5 feet of a secret or concealed door is entitled to a Search check to notice it as if she were actively looking for it.
- Gills: Aquatic elves can survive out of the water for 1 hour per point of Constitution (after that, refer to the suffocation rules).