Divine Giant Deathknight
Female Frost Giant Deathknight Cleric 12
CE Large Undead (augmented Giant)
Darkvision 90', Low-light vision; Listen +7, Spot +23
Abyssal, Common, Giant, Infernal
33 (-1 size, +2 Dex, +9 natural, +10 armour, +3 shield), touch 11, flat-footed 29
172 (26 HD); DR
15/bludgeoning and magic
Cold, Electricity, Polymorph, Undead immunities;
Melee Large +2 morningstar of shock
+28/+23/+18/+13 (2d6+11+1d6 electricity) and +2 Spiked light steel shield of bashing w/spikes
+27 (2d6+6), or
Negative Energy Touch +25 (1d8+1+1 Con touch attack) and +2 Spiked light steel shield of bashing w/spikes
+27 (2d6+6), or
Large +2 morningstar of shock
+30/+25/+20/+15 (2d6+15+1d6 electricity - used 2H)
Thrown Rock +21 (2d6+9)
Abyssal Blast, Cleave, Combat Reflexes, Great Cleave, Improved Overrun, Improved Sunder, Power Attack, Two-weapon Fighting
Combat Reflexes, Improved Shield Bash
Abyssal blast 1/day - 26d6 dmg in 20' radius, range 1440'
Rebuke, command or bolster undead 4/day
Combat gear Large +2 morningstar of shock, +2 Light spiked bashing steel shield w/spikes
, 5 throwing rocks, Potion of blur
, potion of fly
, 2 scrolls of flame strike
(CL 12th; Evil spells +1 DC)
6th (DC 22) create undead (D), harm, mass inflict moderate wounds, summon monster VI
5th (DC 21) dispel good (D), greater command, plane shift, summon monster V x2
4th (DC 20) air walk, divine power (D), dimensional anchor, summon monster IV x2
3rd (DC 19) animate dead x2, dispel magic, magic circle against good, magic vestment (D), prayer
2nd (DC 18) align weapon, desecrate, death knell x2, hold person, resist energy, spiritual weapon (D)
1st (DC 17) bless, deathwatch, divine favor x2, entropic shield, protection from good (D), sanctuary, shield of faith
0th (DC 16) detect magic, guidance, light, read magic, resistance x2
Domains: Evil, War.
Str 29, Dex 15, Con -, Int 13, Wis 22, Cha 12
Cleave, Combat Reflexes, Great Cleave, Great Fortitude, Improved Overrun, Improved Shield Bash, Improved Sunder, Power Attack, Two-weapon Fighting, Weapon Focus (morningstar)
Climb +19, Concentration +15, Intimidate +18, Jump +12, Knowledge (arcana) +3, Knowledge (history) +2, Knowledge (religion) +3, Knowledge (the planes) +2, Listen +7, Ride +5, Spellcraft +15, Spot +23
combat gear plus Full plate +2, Periapt of wisdom +4, Pearl of power (lvl 3), Ring of feather falling
, fiendish wyvern mount, exotic cavalry saddle, 3.000 gp worth of black onyx gems for animate dead
spells, adventuring gear
- Each creature within 15' of a death knight must succeed on a Will DC 24 save or be affected as through a fear
spell (CL 26).
- A death knight can unleash a blast of unearthly fire once per day. Half of the damage is fire, while the other half is divine, and thus not subject to damage reduction. Damage is halved with a succesful DC 24 Reflex save.
- A death knight can summon any creature normally used for a mount with no more than 13 HD. If it is killed, she can summon another after a year and a day.
- A death knight cannot be turned. However, it can be banished with a holy word like an evil outsider. If that happens, this death knight is sent back to Pandemonium.
- A death knight attracts lesser undead within a 200-mile radius. This death knight can control 52 HD at any one time. These are in addition to those she can create and control through her own spells.
Negative energy touch attack
- 1d8+Cha+1 Con Damage. Will save DC 24 for half damage and negate the Con damage.